Ultrasone announces their first headphone in the PRO Series with S-Logic™ Plus technology: the PRO 900.
This new technology results in an impartial acoustic feeling that allows the listener even more of a spacious tonal perception, resulting in a headphone experience that is second to none.
Ultrasone's PRO 900s are closed-back headphones that boast a classic black design, velvet covered black and silver ear pads and a diamond-cut logo insignia. The PRO 900 features a new 40mm titan-plated driver and a new soft USC-Cable that is paired with Neutrik connectors. Ultrasone's newest headphones contain MU-Metal shielding (ULE technology) that reduce the amount of radiation directed to the listener by up to 98%, as compared to conventional headphones. The new headphones also contain Ultrasone's patented S-Logic™ Plus technology for reduced sound pressure on the ear drum and improved tonal perception. Ultrasone's PRO 900 comes in a hard-sided carrying case along with two removable cables (one spiral and one straight) and spare ear pads.
PRO 900 Technical Specifications
- * S-Logic™ Plus Natural Surround Sound
* Dynamic principle
* Frequency range 6-42k Hz
* Impedance 40 Ohm
* Sound pressure level 96 dB
* Driver 40 mm Titanium Plated
* Weight 295 g (without cord)
The headphones have a MSRP of $599.00 and will be available from Ultrasone's network of dealers and at www.Ultrasone.com.
For more information, visit their web site at www.ultrasoneusa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.