Ultrasone PRO 900
Ultrasone announces their first headphone in the PRO Series with S-Logic™ Plus technology: the PRO 900.
This new technology results in an impartial acoustic feeling that allows the listener even more of a spacious tonal perception, resulting in a headphone experience that is second to none.
Ultrasone's PRO 900s are closed-back headphones that boast a classic black design, velvet covered black and silver ear pads and a diamond-cut logo insignia. The PRO 900 features a new 40mm titan-plated driver and a new soft USC-Cable that is paired with Neutrik connectors. Ultrasone's newest headphones contain MU-Metal shielding (ULE technology) that reduce the amount of radiation directed to the listener by up to 98%, as compared to conventional headphones. The new headphones also contain Ultrasone's patented S-Logic™ Plus technology for reduced sound pressure on the ear drum and improved tonal perception. Ultrasone's PRO 900 comes in a hard-sided carrying case along with two removable cables (one spiral and one straight) and spare ear pads.
PRO 900 Technical Specifications
- * S-Logic™ Plus Natural Surround Sound
* Dynamic principle
* Frequency range 6-42k Hz
* Impedance 40 Ohm
* Sound pressure level 96 dB
* Driver 40 mm Titanium Plated
* Weight 295 g (without cord)
The headphones have a MSRP of $599.00 and will be available from Ultrasone's network of dealers and at www.Ultrasone.com.
For more information, visit their web site at www.ultrasoneusa.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Urban Factory Dancing Earphones French company Urban Factory releases the Dancing Earphones: colourful, these earphones include a mic for MSN & Skype, and an on/off switch for the mic itself.
- Denon AH-D501 Denon have released a new pair of headphones: the AH-D501.
- SPL Phonitor Released SPL released new Phonitor Headphone Amplifier.