Peavey EuroSys 118
Peavey has introduced new subwoofers for its Eurosys line, including this 118 model.
- 400 Watts RMS continuous, 800 Watts program.
- 4 Ohms.
- 18'' (457mm) heavy-duty vented woofer with 3'' (76mm) high temperature resistant voice coil.
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 250Hz.
- Efficiency: 96dB.
- Passive cross-over with hi-pass output.
- Combo/jack Speakon®-compatible input.
- Combo/jack Speakon®-compatible mid/high frequency output.
- Satellite pole facility.
- Steel bar handles.
- Curved black heavy-duty grille.
- Paint finish.
- Supplied with a protective cover.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22.2'' (565mm) x 23.6'' (600mm) x 27.5'' (700mm)
Viewers of this article also read...
- E-MU PIPEline E-MU Systems has announced that their new PIPEline wireless stereo audio transmitter/receiver system is now shipping and should be in retail stores by now.
- New Ashly NE Digital Signal Processors Ashly Audio's new ne4400, ne4800 and ne8800 digital signal processors are designed to control networked audio systems using Ashly's PC-hosted Protea NE Software via standard 10/100 Ethernet and RS-232 protocol.
- Peavey EuroSys 700 & 800 Eurosys Peavey is back on the pro audio scene.