Peavey EuroSys 118
Peavey has introduced new subwoofers for its Eurosys line, including this 118 model.
- 400 Watts RMS continuous, 800 Watts program.
- 4 Ohms.
- 18'' (457mm) heavy-duty vented woofer with 3'' (76mm) high temperature resistant voice coil.
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 250Hz.
- Efficiency: 96dB.
- Passive cross-over with hi-pass output.
- Combo/jack Speakon®-compatible input.
- Combo/jack Speakon®-compatible mid/high frequency output.
- Satellite pole facility.
- Steel bar handles.
- Curved black heavy-duty grille.
- Paint finish.
- Supplied with a protective cover.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22.2'' (565mm) x 23.6'' (600mm) x 27.5'' (700mm)
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.