H3D, Now with ProTools Support
Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today that they updated H3D, their 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations, to version 1.1.2 on Windows and Mac OS X.
This update adds ProTools (RTAS) support on Windows and and Mac OS X, supports samplerates up to 192kHz, is designed to enhance the H3D process transparency, and fix general stability issues for both platforms.
Longcat’s H3D is designed to insert in major audio software (such as ProTools, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Cubase, Live, Pyramix or Reaper), and allows the user to create 3D mixes for headphones, by visually animating audio tracks in a 3D interface.
- 3D object-based mixing: use the 3D interface to visually place and animate sounds.
- Longcat Audio H3D technology: when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D around the listener’s head.
- Unique HRTF processing: H3D uses Longcat processed HRTF filters in order to achieve spatialization effects.
- H3D Reverb included: Longcat’s 3D spatialized binaural reverberation.
- Automation: automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
- No tedious settings: insert H3D plugins and start moving sounds in 3D.
Pricing & Availability:
H3D is available immediately at 99€ (incl. EU VAT) in Longcat Audio’s online shop for Mac and Windows compatible RTAS, AU or VST hosts. An evaluation version is freely downloadable on Longcat Audio’s website.
For more information, visit Longcat Audio at www.longcat-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 Cakewalk announces the "Summer of Sonar X1", a time of special sales and new products for its Sonar X1 sequencer, including the latest version of the Z3TA+ 2 virtual synth.
- Lounge Lizard EP-3 Special Applied Acoustics is running a promotion on their Lounge Lizard EP-3 plug-in.
- TubeOhm Anti-Transpirant 8000 v1.10 TubeOhm has updated Anti-Transpirant 8000 to Version 1.10.