New Roland Sync box
Roland and Boss introduce their new summer products, and among them the latest in the SBX family of sync boxes.
The SBX-1 allows for simultaneous sync of MIDI, DIN Sync and USB/MIDI devices. It can be used as a main synchronizer for you different modules, synths, controllers, etc. and offers the following:
- Jack CV and Gate outputs
- Shuffle feature to add swing to drum patterns on drum machines that lack of it
- Sync button to instantly correct time errors
- Up to three Trigger and LFO outputs with different characteristics
- DYN Sync24 and Sync48 compatible
- USB powered or external AC adapter (optional)
Visit www.rolandus.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Roland HS-5 details unveiled This morning, we announced a new Roland portable mixing and recording station, the brand posted the details this afternoon.
- EDIT: New PreSonus StudioLive Racks PreSonus introduces a new rackable version of its StudioLive AI digital mixers, with two 16 and 32 input models.
- Roland HS-5 Session Mixer announced Roland unveils in a video teaser the HS-5 Session Mixer, a new portable mixing, monitoring and recording system.