Agrandir
Access Music Virus C
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Everything's okay for me except a missing user definable arpeg and more patch slots. Some people complain about the lack of individual reverb/delay but i don't think it is a problem since there are exernal & plugin FX.... it's a great synth! DOT

Price paid

1850 Euro

At the beginning we miss a lot of things since they are into the menus but with time, we get used to the menus & shortcuts and we don't ever think about that, it becomes s natural that u forget u wishes. The manual I got is good, printed in english and covers every aspect of the synth.

never contacted access nor the vendor for a problem. IMO it it robust, such a machine is intended to travel in concerts & live gigs. Til now never had any problem.

Great sounds from every kind from basses to leads to strings..... offers a wide range of possibilities and can easily replace other synths.. btw, since the day i got it haven't used my bass station & VSTi yet

I usually forget to call my GF when i am tweaking it I love this red-eyed black beast, it is so.......exciting. BUY IT

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown ( 3-, 2003)