Waldorf Micro Q Omega
Waldorf Micro Q Omega
fifty seb fifty seb
Publié le 02/02/07 à 03:33
4 outputs called right hand + left + sub sub 1 + 2
routing the LFO, the ocsillateurs offers enormous possibilities
3 lfo 1 LFO which can change the speed of the 2nd and ca c is excellent !!!
the ability to slow down the start of the LFO, which is really good especially for subs
otherwise the rest is explained in other reviews

USE

Is the general configuration is simple?

yes, it is simple in early May to the end I still discovering tips + d after 1 year of use
therefore c is not too easy either! there what s care

never used the app

Is the manual clear and sufficient? ... No

The sound is excellent for those who like this particular grain
I love me !!!!
there is way to leads, basses, even the drum kit and it sounds analog

NOTICE GLOBAL

I think that there are synthesizers that works better now but the value for money is excellent and more, prices fall;
I recommend it highly, c is a machine that I put longtemp to choose and jesuis glad my choi,
I have it pay 350 euro in 2004 and c was a good affair !!!
I sold it to buy a redsquare but it's a good machine