The Galaxy X library split in three
Best Service now offers the X-Keys, X-FX and X-Loops sections of the Galaxy X virtual synth individually.
Galaxy X is a 15GB virtual synth designed in collaboration with Galaxy Instruments and based on convolution. It is intended for sound design. It originally featured various sections, including the X-FX, X-Keys and X-Loops that can now be purchased separately at the Best Service online store. The three collections ship with the Engine 2 sampler in standalone, VST and AU for Mac and PC 32 and 64-bit as well as RTAS 32-bit for Mac, so you won’t need any additional software.
- X-Keys features 6GB of samples and 515 instrument layers ; it is available for 109€
- X-FX includes 3GB of sound effects and 313 instrument layers ; its price is 89€
- X-Loops offers 3.5GB of loops and 228 instrument layers for 89€
The full version of Galaxy X is still available for the price of 249€, so do the maths if you need all the sounds of just some of the sections of the full library.
Viewers of this article also read...
- u-he releases ACE v1.3 Release Candidate ACE users can download now the v1.3 Release Candidate for his Ace virtual modular synth for Mac and Windows.
- Jamstix finally coming to OS X Jamstix, the Rayzoon virtual drum software, is now available in beta demo version for Mac OS X.
- EastWest Ghostwriter contest EastWest launched a contest that will reward three winners with the Steve Wilson’s Ghostwriter library and VIP passes to the artist’s show.