Epiphone put the Casino on a diet
Epiphone introduces the Casino Coupe, a real Casino hollowbody guitar but with the size of the ES-399.
- 5-ply laminated maple body with 2 ‘F’ holes
- 1-ply ivory bindings
- Mahogany set neck with 1960s SlimTaper shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and pearl parallelogram inlays
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Scale length: 25.75”
- Deluxe tuners with small metal buttons and 14:1 ratio
- Epiphone P90R neck pickup and P90T bridge pickup
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Coupe Trapeze tailpiece
- 3-ply white/black/white PVC pickguard
- Finishes: Cherry, Natural and Vintage Sunburst
Discover the new Casino Coupe at www.epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MOD, new generation digital pedalboards Brazilian company Musical Operating Devices developed “Do What You Want” digital effect pedalboards.
- Fluorescent knobs by Luminlay After offering phosphorescent guitar and bass inlays, Luminlay helps you see your knobs in the dark with the MA19 Series.
- Tech 21 Hot-Rod Plexi Review Although most amp modeling is digital, Tech 21 has always created its amp emulations using analog circuitry. The Hot-Rod Plexi pedal ($179) is the latest example. It’s an effects processor that’s designed to be used with an amp, so unlike the SansAmp processors, it has no speaker emulation built in.