Pioneer DVJ-1000
Pioneer DVJ-1000
djrmstan djrmstan
Publié le 01/14/07 à 04:17
Hi everyone! In the club or I puff right now, it has acquired DVJ X1 so I had the opportunity to "play" with 6 hours pdt! and I want to give as even a small avie I think it's great but I have encountered a problem during my sets, I explain: if you create a cue point on the track 2 of your DVD and you spend ke on any track, if you r'appuyer commend you on cue directly on the Cue Track 2 ca pe so be careful how bizarre and surprising the audience twice Paser music (clip) with an interval zik it was to the point that I enjoyed the least! The scratch is really the best of the live image sequences in video image quality and the rest of the mix and perfect image (we must know the clips)! I had seen him tour the Salon du SIEL 2006 but mix it with other things! I think it's still too expensive because you have to buy LCD or plasma to give the BSG in the eyes of clubbers! and if we compare the two I think it's too overpriced! Personally I would like to acquire two but I can not afford! See you soon Musically DJ RMS