< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-200
Pioneer CDJ-200

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series

jbt jbt
Published on 03/18/10 at 10:03
I use it for over 2 years.
I had a Gemini 3 has a voice before but nothing compares.

The +:
the effects of quality even if some are useless.
Product quality is solid knobs do not move a muscle !!

The -:
the filter that would better t on a single knob as 800 and DJM-700.
one more vote would have been pleasant

Price quality ratio very honest, the price for the pro stuff so if you are still too chre head to the Gemini Numark or behringer but watch out for surprises ... I find mine has 430 on thomann so good I can not find a excessive hindsight.

choice I would do well and I Videment board all Dj wanting acqurir a TRUE table quality.