Pioneer CDJ-2000
Pioneer CDJ-2000

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series.

dj manx dj manx
Publié le 06/21/10 à 04:38
I have the gems for 3 days.

3 years ago when I bought the 1000, I do not think that Pioneer could make such changes to a product as complete and the 2000 has arrived ...

Jog mode vinyl more sensitive, intuitive search system and fast ...

I will complete my mind later but there hua.

Regarding the lighting of the jog to the post below, you can adjust the intensity or off.

Even more expensive than 1000 but still much better.

When buying I had some regrets but after 2 days of use I'm super happy.