< Tous les avis Pioneer CDJ-500 MK2

Tabletop DJ player from Pioneer belonging to the CDJ series

DGEKAD DGEKAD

«  Good platinum like the road well! »

Published on 05/22/14 at 09:27
I use a pair bought 120 euros .... leb, the plates are nickel, no scratches no malfunction only track search button to search for a title kidding, sometimes it works but most often this key no longer works so I must return with reverse search button.
Just if someone could give me a tip for cleaning track search buttons I'm interested ...
Maybe I just need to disassemble and clean?

As I'm on deck technics sl 1210 mk2, I also had the ttx Numark TT500 Numark, Vestax pdx2000, stanton st 150, I've always preferred vinyl to cd but as I sometimes do not always find the titles I want I bought the cdj 500 because I did not have much to invest in a way to CDJ 1000 or 800.

What I like most is its simplicity of use, loop / reloop is great but what I love is the accuracy of the pitch ... It is clear that the cdj 500 mk2 is not very young but if you stumbled upon a pair that turns nickel is a case for a small budget for people who would like to learn mix ...

I now turn to cdj 1000 mk3 because I need a cd deck in order to stall and launched as on vinyl ... In addition the price has dropped, I found a pair of cdj 1000 mk3 with 400 euros so no problem I am more than satisfied but I still keep my cdj 500 to troubleshoot if there is a problem ...