or
Create an account

or

Thread TASCAM US-122

• 4 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 TASCAM US-122
JUST PURCHASED A TASCAM US-122,,,, CAN I USE MY TASCAM UNIT AS A SOUND CARD,,,,,IT SEEMS TO WORK WITH MY EXISTING INTERNAL SOUND CARD,,,, (PLAYBACK ON ON THE INTERNAL, AND RECORDING ON MY US-122)

THERES A RIGHT AND LEFT LINE OUT ON MY US-122 WHICH I ASSUME I CAN CONNECT 2 MONITORS TOO,,,,, I GUESS THE QUESTION IS ,,JUST PURCHASED A REALLY COOL LOGITECH PC SPEAKERS,,, WITH 3 INPUT CONNECTIONS, AND IM NOT SURE IF I CAN INTERFACE THEM INTO THE US 122 UNIT AND USE THIS UNIT SOLES AND DISABLE MY INTERNAL SOUND CARD ????

APPRRECIATE ANY ADVISE,,,,

LEE
TORONTO, CANADA
JUST PURCHASED A tascam US-122,,,, CAN I USE MY TASCAM UNIT AS A SOUND CARD,,,,,IT SEEMS TO WORK WITH MY EXISTING INTERNAL SOUND CARD,,,, (PLAYBACK ON ON THE INTERNAL, AND RECORDING ON MY US-122)

THERES A RIGHT AND LEFT LINE OUT ON MY US-122 WHICH I ASSUME I CAN CONNECT 2 MONITORS TOO,,,,, I GUESS THE QUESTION IS ,,JUST PURCHASED A REALLY COOL LOGITECH PC SPEAKERS,,, WITH 3 INPUT CONNECTIONS, AND IM NOT SURE IF I CAN INTERFACE THEM INTO THE US 122 UNIT AND USE THIS UNIT SOLES AND DISABLE MY INTERNAL SOUND CARD ????

APPRRECIATE ANY ADVISE,,,,

LEE
TORONTO, CANADA
You should be able to disable the internal card and use the tascam with your speakers.
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
New Tascam US-122 bought yesterday does not work. I have 2 condenser mikes hooked up. The signal shows up on the signal indicator and I can hear it through the headphones but the Cubase program is not receiving it so I cannot record. I checked off the input1 and input2 as sources and eveything seems to be checked off and ready to record but no signal is reaching the laptop it seems. I try to record and get nothing . I Have read and reread the manual and have tried to call Tascam only to get a recording to say that all reps are busy and to call again later. Can anybody help me before I return this unit to Guitar Center?:mad:
Revision:
Got that working but now I cannot hear what I have recorded in playback so I cannot record more tracks.:( I have my headphones plugged into the phone jack. I could hear what is happening thru the microphones but there is no sound thru playback.
how did u get it to record finally cuz im havin the same problem with mine i bought the us-122 but it wont record when i try to record i get nothin so can you please tell me what you did to get it workin thanx