or
Create an account

or

Thread Old cat returning to the woodshed.

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
Sujet de la discussion Old cat returning to the woodshed.
Yo, I'm an old cat (53) returning music. My thang is writing but I have been a sideman, frontman and worked solo. I got a lot done working with a 4 track cassette and midi but my ax was guitar. That was about 15 years ago. I have mostly performed roots music from reggae to blues and dig gospel, hip hop, go-go and world beat. I studied jazz guitar.

I'm coming out of retirement now. I just got a Fostex MR8HD digital recorder and a condenser mike. I have a few guitars, Digitech RPx 400 and my voice. I plan to purchase some keyboards soon and may use my pc to sequence. I'm still not sure. I have a old Alesis sequencer and drum machine in storage that were workhorses and may still work but need testing.

I'm looking forward to learning what other cats are using, just hang out and have some fun. My first project is in progress. It is mostly vocals and acoustic guitar.
Hey Old Cat! Me too...58...not much difference at this point is there? Lovin it all over again. See my post here called "how y'all are" Can't type much. Got the palsey in the hands. Rave on brother...

DrJuJu
Go PC all the way!! You won't regret it!

Oh, and welcome!
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD