or
Create an account

or

Thread Holas from COLOMBIA SAOUTH AMERICA.........

• 4 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Holas from COLOMBIA SAOUTH AMERICA.........
hI THERE IM NEW HERE RECENTLY I WON THA EPIMUSIC CONTEST ON FEBRARY WITH THE REMIXING OF THE SONG " FURY" OF kASHAS ... I DID A TRANCE REMIX IT WAS GOOD, I HAVE A LITTLE HOME STUDIO IN MY HOUSE WHICH IS THE REASON THAT IM HERE....I HOPE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE WAY TO IMRPOVE MY HOME PRODUCTION SKILLS...... :P [/img][/quote]
neato, is there a place where i can hear your winning song?
in the list that appears in the home page is wrong let me know your e mail to send it to you and i would send you my remix of cold play " Clocks" to ok seeya
hi,
just listened to your mix.
I like the concept, the sounds you use and the mix.
the female vox, well .........?voices out of tune is painfull even when it's meant as a gimmick.
of course this is my personal opinion, the wheel is already invented so? ;)
whitout the voice an 8.5/10
with the voice 7/10
first of all thanks.......
as you said,,,,,, the voice........ that topic was the most dificult to handle with it,,,,, but the thing is that i try it to match the voice with the tempo sound ,,, any way thanks for listening the track,,, and thanks for the recomendations.
it would be interesting to hear your productions ...here is my mail Antonyfye@yahoo.com.ar,,
and it would be nice if you could hear my new production...next month it would be played in the local radio stations...... so please contact me.[/quote]