or
Create an account

or

Thread what up yall

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 what up yall
hello everyone, my name is dj and obviously i am new to the site. i just have a questions that i would appreciate if someone would answer for me. now i'm not to familiar with recording programs but i am looking for a program for my computer that i can record songs on at home. i have instrumentals and songs written, just no way to record them. so i would really appreciate if you guise could name a program or 2 that i could use to record songs on my computer. i don't even need one where i have to make my own beats, just put an instrumental on it and record. i have fruity loops but niether me or anyone i know can use it. thank you .

peace,
dj
Hello and welcome!

For your recording software, we already had a discussion about a cheap solution. Take a look at these posts:

http://www.studioathome.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18

I think you will find some infos ;-)

Cakewalk is certainly a good solution for you. You also have some Steinberg software...

Hope this will help!
hey thanks for the welcome and thank you very much for the suggestions. they are much appreciated. i will look more into these programs that were mentions. if anyone else has any other suggestions feel free to still list them. thanks again krowms.

peace,
dj