Create an account

or

Thread Winamp 5 really kicks the Lama's ass

• 4 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Winamp 5 really kicks the Lama's ass
Yo

I use Winamp 5 for the following reason: it is as quick as the 2nd and as complete as the 3rd version.
Check the amazing media Library and especially the huge list of Internet Radios :lol:
If you have on the top of that a stream ripper, you can have for sure hours and hours of good selekta of tagged mp3 music stored and ready to use in your favorite mp3 walkman 8)

ride on

respect to all web listeners
i tried 3.0 last year, and it was just a pile of crap, so i managed to get 2.81 back and ive been using it ever since, seems to be the best, but if you say 5.0 is good! well i might have to try it...

what stream ripper you using?
Revrb,
I use http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/ which is very simple & efficient.
Have a try ;)
woa woa woa...it actually saves each mp3 played? with all the data?

true? :o
i've used winamp for a long long time and ive always loved it, it is (or was) a little easier on resources it seemed than other players. and has awesome features especially all the streaming even tiny little sub genres of electronica have like 9 stations.

i did however run into trouble recently with winamp trying to update my library, admitedly i have a large collection, but im at a point now where if i try to update the library it just crashes so i have to add new media manually, oh well... it still whips the lamas ass heheh.

also id never heard of stream ripping thank you for the link!