[NAMM] MOTU 112D audio interface
The MOTU AVB compatible professional audio interface family welcomes a new version, the 112D that supports up to 112 channels.
The MOTU 112D is a professional USB, Thunderbolt and AVB network audio interface that can handle 112 channels of digital inputs and outputs, MADI as well as mix 48 channels.
- 24 channels (3 banks of 8 channels) of ADAT optical
- 24 channels (6 x 4) of SMUX optical
- 24 channels (3 x 8) AES/EBU on D-Sub connectors
- BNC MADI in/out supporting up to 64 channels (depend on the sample rate)
- Up to 112 channels of I/O in total with 1x sample rate (160 channels at 2x and 32 at 4x)
- Wordclock In and Out/Thru
- Thunderbolt 1/2, USB 2 audio class compliant, USB 3 iOS compatible, Ethernet AVB (with Mac OS X Yosemite) ports
- 324 x 24 pixel LCD display for navigation in the menus and level meters
- 5 switches for navigation
Discover the new MOTU 112D at www.motu.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] UAD Apollo Expanded We met the Universal Audio team at NAMM 2015 for a presentation of the upcoming UAD Software v8.0 with Apollo Expanded software.
- [NAMM] M-Audio Code controller keyboard series M-Audio introduces at NAMM 2015 a new series of MIDI controller keyboards, called Code and comprising three 25, 49 and 61-key models.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Arturia AudioFuse interface We could not miss the event, and so couldn’t you, so here’s the presentation of the AudioFuse interface at the Arturia booth at NAMM 2015.