Big Lou Guitars Wide Nut
Big Lou Guitars developed the Big Lou Wide Nut guitar with extra wide fretboards and nuts to accommodate those with bigger hands and fingers, and the wider string spacing offers room for playability and accuracy.
One other feature that appears on the Big Lou Wide Nut guitars is the Pinky Slot. This is a slotted groove cut directly into the pick guard to improve picking accuracy and provide a point of reference for the player's right hand, the manufacturer says.
Features of the Big Lou Wide Nut Guitar include:
• 1 7/8" (47.625mm) nut width
• .315" (8mm) string spacing
• Pinky Slot • Basswood solid body
• Maple bolt-on neck Rosewood fretboard
• Jumbo 2.7mm frets
• Floating tremolo system with locking nut (chrome)
• H/S/S one humbucker, two single coil pickup configuration with coil split switch
• One volume, two tone controls
• 5-way pickup selector switch
• Aluminum foil shielding on all electrical components
• Available colors: Sunburst, Midnight, Royal Blue, Red Velvet and Ghost
To learn more about the line, visit www.biglouguitar.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fortin Amplifiers NATAS Amp The NATAS is an all tube, dual channel, high gain amplifier that has been designed "with extreme metal musicians" in mind.
- Vigier G.V. Wood 90 Review Since the beginning of the 80's, Vigier has been earning itself an exceptional reputation as a music instrument manufacturer. Instead of dull and tasteless mass production, the brand is committed to premium quality standards, thanks to a manufacturing process in which every step is carefully controlled — and is "Made in France". Wood selection, after 3 to 7 years of aging, is a key step in the manufacturing process of each instrument.
- Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special Giveaway To celebrate the summer, Fender is giving away a Classic Player Jazzmaster Special guitar.