Fender Telecaster Pink Paisley
Fender has announced limited edition reissues of its late 1960s Pink Paisley and Blue Flower Telecaster models.
The original Paisley and Blue Flower Tele were only available for a short period in '68-'69. Since then, these eyecatching instruments have been a favorite of players as well as collectors.
- Basswood body
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck
- Maple fretboard with a 7.25" radius
- 21 Vintage-style frets
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Chrome hardware
- Fender® Vintage "F" Style tuning keys
- Telecaster Vintage Style 3-Saddle string-through body Tele bridge
- Clear pickguard
- Reissue Tele® bridge pickup
- 3-Position pickup selection switch
- Master Volume and Tone controls
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special Fender announces the new Classic Player Jazzmaster Special guitar, a new model aimed at updating Fender's iconic Jazzmaster model with some thoroughly modern improvements, including hotter pickups, a new Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a 9.5" fingerboard radius and a new neck pocket cut aimed at providing better pitch. The Trem plate was also moved closer to the bridge in order to increase break angle and sustain.
- Fender Vince Ray "Unlucky 13" “Unlucky 13” just might become Fender's lucky number, at least that will be the case if this new model designed exclusively by hot rod artist Vince Ray proves successful.
- Charvel strikes back! Charvel is back with not less than three new U.S.-made high-performance production guitars, namely the Strat-shaped San Dimas Style 1 2H and So-Cal Style 1 2H and Tele-shaped San Dimas Style 2 2H.