Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Telecaster series.

monkey/man 10/24/2006

Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH : monkey/man's user review

• Partager
Origin: Korea
Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan
Channel: "C"

The handle is very nice, access to treble is a little less but it is generally satisfactory
The body was cut in the back, so that the guitar will hold well on itself; in weight, it is decent (compared to a conventional TV, it is more comfortable to the grip)
Its side, the two Seymour gives a good distortion and clean sound is not bad. In fact, it sounds a little more acute than a Gibson, which gives a more contemporary style.

To play the blues-rock that is really extra scratch. It is taken quickly to Keith Richards of the microphone with a little serious saturates.
Basically, every song the Stones, Led Zeppelin, blues and improvisation go great.
I play with a Marshall MG 100 DFX, and sometimes a distortion of + Dunlop: perfect result.
The bluesy sounds obtained very easily if you do not put the key in the bottom.
Finally, all configurations are excellent!

I use it for 4 years now, and I am very pleased, in fact, I wanted a telecaster with his Gibson and I found it!
Mahogany body with flamed maple the table makes it great. The thing I dislike a bit is that we see too much separation between the different pieces of wood (and it's a little "DIY")
Level quality / price ratio, there's nothing to say.
I find it a very versatile guitar, and did not much character. However, I do not think I made a blunder by buying the contrary, it allows me to get some all I want in sound and is auusi comfortable home in groups, in rhythm than in solo