Fender American Standard Telecaster [2012-2016]
Fender American Standard Telecaster [2012-2016]
ColDay ColDay

«  THE modern telecaster »

Publié le 09/27/12 à 07:24
Or the manufacturer site for specs.
To summarize, this is one of the oldest solidbodies, in a version that has adapted to the passing of time :)

The handle is an example of ergonomics. For me, the perfect shape, not too thick or too thin. Skiing is perfect with a very fine polish.
My only complaint is the glossy varnish key. This does not shock the touch, but visually I think it misses the mark.
Weight: 3.6 kg. Perfect for my taste, and very well balanced. Live dates 3 hours without back pain! Especially as cutting stomach is a blessing for me (as it seems to be a heresy to the purists).
But anyway, I think a purist of the tv is not supposed to move to the standard range.
Here we are in the modern tv, it sounds clean, it holds tuning, it is easy to play. Nevertheless, this does not mean sterile, there is always so much fun to get him in, because I must admit, a tele, it's like this ...
Small precision: the guitar is very resonant, which bodes well for as the question of its.
Finally here, the guitar is perfectly finished, the new SKB case for me is the top of the box guitar, it seems indestructible, it closes perfectly and is very well done inside.

I play mainly rock broadly, and I found that I was THE guitar.
After extensive standard 2006 Tele tried a friend, I fell for the specs of the 2012, and I do not regret my choice. It sounds as good or better than the 2006, it has more sustain (it resonates most is probably linked ...), and it is more lightweight and comfortable (thank you cut).
I will not detail the typical sound that everyone knows.
Just this standard, the sound is divine, very clean (no buzz, parasite), very defined and devilishly dynamic. And at all levels of gain, which few can boast guitar.
It is a treat to any self-respecting good amp.
I play guitar in a Marshall 2061X head and a Tiny Terror, and 2 amps fit him like a glove.

You guessed it, I love this guitar.
I ordered it in black / maple neck, and I replaced the pickguard for a black (tone on tone, the coup). It is beautiful, comfortable, light, and sounds of hell ... What else?