Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster
Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster
Solaroth Solaroth

«  Back to the roots ... Fabulous! »

Published on 09/26/12 at 14:08
"Big" handle, I love playing with sleeves of this type.
Positions 2x4 pickups
An adjustable tone and volume.

Handle very nice, great shape reminds of the old school telecaster blues or Rock Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Relatively easy access to acute, with a sound and accurate disticnt :)

I use both in Blues Rock (Slide bottleneck)
Its 6 Positions of microphones offered him a high range of sounds
I play with a Fender Blues Deluxe and a Fender Twin Reverb, as saying that it's magic ...

I use it since the end of 2011, I tried the American Special Telecaster before buying that one, but I chose this one because it is more versatile.
The Amercian special grows much more extreme level position in microphones (Serious too serious to my taste, too much treble treble)
Excellent value for money! For 630 euros, you ride Fender with all the guarantees that come with it!
I love everything about this guitar!