Fender Custom Shop 2012 '61 Relic Custom Telecaster
Fender Custom Shop 2012 '61 Relic Custom Telecaster
hivoltage40 hivoltage40

«  a REAL guitar ... »

Published on 08/08/13 at 05:06
Manufactured and reliquée the Fender Custom Shop. Fixed bridge, string through, and double bridge = sustain ...
It takes great tuning (if you know the ropes up correctly ...). Vintage mechanical ideal. This is a guitar to play 10-46 in standard tuning. I tried other combinations, that I did not like ... Pickups: twisted TV, they do not buy, they are only supplied with the Custom Shop Tele ... a pure delight (I fucked a guy with a Les Paul Standard the other day ^ ^). Otherwise lightweight ash body chosen. Maple neck selected. Key dark palissande Indian ... ^ ^

Perfect inning. Warning 21 boxes ... But this is what makes it jouabilté and accuracy ... Dunlop 6105 frets ... a must in my opinion ...

I use it in blues and rock. Sometimes I slip into the metal, but this is not my thing. But it handles well I think! The sound is slamming but when this little trick is in the midrange that makes it not too slamming like other Telecasters.

I've had a year when I change guitar every 3-4 months. I think it sums up. And I'm not ready to let go! I've had guitars but this one is over. Even Gibson R9 did not "beat"