Fender Standard Telecaster [2009-2018]
Fender Standard Telecaster [2009-2018]
thierry5351 thierry5351

«  Fine »

Published on 11/09/13 at 10:19
Manufacturing Mexico. The telecaster is not to describe. 3-way switch and single coil Fender standard.

The neck is satin varnish, lacquer glossy button. It is extremely nice. The finish is flawless, but I'm manic. This is the first time that I have no control to do on a guitar bought new. Access to treble is good. The unplugged sound is very good already, a lot of sustain. Very enjoyable to play. Just add straps.

I intended to change the pickups, but they are downright decent. With a good amp and a good guitar player (not me) I do not think they are a limitation. The bridge pickup is not showy, but can be dominant too. It has more punch, bass and treble than the neck pickup. This is TV. The neck pickup is a little behind. But it goes very well in his clear, as crunch. However, the saturation is not his area of ​​expertise even if the result is fair. The pickups have a much higher than vintage strat CS69 kind or even Tornado 60L (I had it on a Strat Mexico) and better support the distortion output level. No buzz, so the cavity is shielded, it avoids having to do it as a Squier or a Classic (player or 50 or 60 or 70).

I've had one day, but I've had a lot of guitars. Right now I have a Lag Roxane France mounted P90 (Peru) and a Strat Classic player 60 mounted Tornado. The standard Telé Mexico over the CP60 stratum, which also is very heavy. Contrary to what most reviews say, this TV is not heavy. Overall. I waited a long time to buy a standard Mexico, I often tried. I think it's time: a great buy, and especially it is not inevitable to change everything over to get a good guitar as it has been the case in the past. To be honest I hesitated with U.S., and nothing in the world I will not return back, unless it is offered to me. The U.S. is a bit better, but for two and a half times the price!. For me the choice is quickly made.