Fender Standard Telecaster [2009-2018]
Fender Standard Telecaster [2009-2018]
Skilorange Skilorange

«  A killer! »

Published on 02/01/14 at 05:47
Fender guitar made in mexico.
Handle C, 21 frets, 3 position selector, 2 single coil pickups, 1 volume knob and one tone knob.

The handle is great, the passage of the hand above is very fluid, a highway.
The shape is very good (standard Tele what!)
It a tad heavy when standing with long rest.
Access to acute is easy to access, there is no need to be Jimi Hendrix to have a good sound.

This is an extremely versatile guitar, I also do blues well as metal (both pickups have a totally different sound: neck pickup (its mild) pickup (nasal).
I play with a gx 40 Roland Cube and I am very happy with what I have done with the guitar and the amp.

I am extremely happy with my purchase, I have not noticed any defects.
Having tried before Jackson and sg, I finally looked at the Tele is I do not regret my purchase in any case.
What I like most about this guitar is its neck and bridge pickup.
I think it is an excellent value for money and it is made in Mexico can not be seen.
I would do easily (if I have money again) a similar choice.