Manne unveils new Redwing Satin 6
Italy's Manne Guitars keeps extending its Redwing range with new variations of their Telecaster-inspired model.
Described as "the result of the application of Manne’s ideas into a traditional and classic looking instruments", the Redwing series claims to bring new modern features in terms of playability and performance to a classic design. It features the brand's exclusive neck/body joint system (which reportedly allows the neck to be installed very near the body edge without the need of a heel, giving a great access and a solid connection), with the shape of the body favoring upper fret accessibility thanks to a sleek profile.
All Redwing models are available with the brand's own AlnicoV vintage pick-ups or Manneblade minihumbuckers, controlled by 2push/pull pots for series/parallel connections.
Common features include:
- 22 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25,5″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard which is said to give a precise attack without dead notes
- Two-way working truss-rod steel bar.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape.
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound Manne strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- Manne pickups.
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
Manne's Redwing guitars are available in Satin Special (satin with top), Satin (satin), Gloss Special (hi-gloss with top), Gloss (hi-gloss). More details at the brand's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dean Guitars Trident 7 Wayne Findlay SVBK Dean Guitars introduces the Trident 7 Wayne Findlay SVBK, the new signature model of Wayne Findlay from Slavior and the Michael Schencker Group.
- Fret-King presents John Jorgenson signature model Fret-King introduces the Black Label ‘JJ’ John Jorgenson Artist signature model.
- [NAMM] [VIDEO] New Roland tone capsules & amp At the NAMM, Roland has released a new Tone Capsule for its Blues Cube amps, and introduced a new amp: the Blues Cube Hot.