Saint Blues Bluescaster IV
Saint Blues Bluescaster IV
cyrsay cyrsay

«  Beautiful Unknown »

Published on 04/24/14 at 02:56
Telecaster Guitar kind made in Korea and over and controlled in Memphis USA, perfect finish, mounted with HSS pickups St Blues, it provides superb sound, there is a push pull to a panel of pretty nice config.

Super nice handle, you can stroll without a care, little hands are trouvront their account. Form ... well it's a telecaster, not too heavy and well balanced. Playing comfort that you appreciate.

Then it's really his strong point! sound or sounds. It grows well in all registers, Blues, jazz, funk, classic rock and heavy rock on is a pleasure to play with.
Effects going very well, I plug him POD2 and it's great.
This guitar, this brand in general deserves some attention. You see a try you will see ...

I use since February, has become my main guitar, I love it, I have other models from other brands, but the Saint Blues surpasses. What I like ... a TV that sounds different but also sounds like a TV, it is not easily, the water green color ... you can play everything on this guitar is a registered rare, as I said, if you see one for sale, try and you will crack it is an excellent value for money.
Yes I would do without hesitation that choice, pure pleasure to play.