- In what country does she makes? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
Indonsie, bought the Philippines, during a trip. The body is plywood I think.
- How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration?
21 frets, single coil pickups low-end
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
Tlcaster fixed bridge type, since it is a copy of tlcaster ... I rather regret The system of bridges of this guitar, they tend not to be very stable, they must tripotter time to time to pick up the easel and stick the screws once the action RULES
- What are the rglages (volume, tonality slecteur micro ...)?
1 volume, 1 tone, 3 position slcteur (neck pickup, the 2 pickups together, bridge pickup)
- What kind of stick?
Saddle handle with rosewood fingerboard.
- Price: I paid 70 ...
- The handle is it pleasant?
Yes! I love its shape, it is neither too thin nor too pais, and I love the frets.
- CASC to acute (latest freight) is it easy?
I do not play too much in the treble ...
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
The guitar is well balance, and I love the shape.
- Do you get easily a good sound ...?
How to say ...
Without the plug on the amp, the sound is great! With the amp, not bad too, but I think the pickups are a little too cheap ... Especially the neck pickup, who is deaf and has not enough volume.
UPDATE 08/2009: I changed the pickups for DiMarzio Twang King is pure happiness!
With the bridge pickup has sounded very good. We find the tele twang that is perfect for the funk I play. it works also very good for blues, jazz to even see.
- For how long have you been using it?
I've had a year and it is very simple, it's my guitar pickups prefers despite its poor quality. She slammed the brilliance and I love to funk.
- How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent! 70, c'tait really given. I just change the pickups, and it will be as good as a fender.
- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...
Without hesitating! it suits me perfectly for the funk.