Willow's CLASSIC T
Willow's CLASSIC T
nyko59 nyko59
Publié le 02/25/07 à 03:33
- French Manufacturing
- 22 frets, pickups: EMG Kit (Steve Lukather)
- Bridge Shaller
- Volume, tone, push-pull for the micro splitage double handle simple
- Handle with beautiful veining on the back
- The body, which I can not remember the essence, is a translucent blue veins leaving out the wood. (Very beautiful)

- Channel is very nice!
- Access to Acute very correct.
- Small weight problem (sign of quality) that is felt in the long run.
- This is THE guitar for those seeking a wide variety of sounds in all styles.

- It's perfect for musicians pro or semi-pro working with several groups of different styles. It avoids the purchase of many guitars ...
- I play with this guitar on a Brunetti Star-T-RACK.
- The sounds are crystal clear and in its distortion it gives very clean sound. This is because the kit microphone is active. (9V)

- I use it for around 3 years
- What I like most about this guitar is its lack of breath when recording!
- The quality / price is right. It cost me 1600 Euros
- With experience, I do it again this choice.

In conclusion: Who needs a super versatile instrument, high quality, this guitar is an option to think about!
If you do a lot of studio, this guitar avoids many recurring concerns, such as background noise.
To live, it will prevent scratches to change with every change of style, however, she's right shoulder muscle in the long run.

Concerning styles, my experience allows me to say that it is facing all types of music! Jazz, metal, the variety without any problems.
What I like so much so that it does not move: This is not a floyd and yet the accuracy remains constant in spite of everything, even after a bomb at the diving Van Halen! (Bluffing)

Last detail: This model is very rare it seems.