Apple iPad 2
Apple iPad 2

Touch tablet from Apple belonging to the iPad series.

Public price: $499 incl. VAT
BadApple BadApple

« Pretty pointless But cool »

Publié le 03/22/11 à 10:07
The apple iPad 2 is a very nice piece of apple technology. I personally do not see the point in the iPad other than playing the ipod touch games on a bigger screen.
It is kind of like a macbook pro cross with an ipod touch, I am impressed with the product do not get me wrong but it is a little bit of a waste of money if you have both and macbook and an ipod touch or iphone also.
The sound quality is very good but not through the not so good apple headphones. I think it is a little too expensive for what it is, but with all apple stuff they can charge that amount just because people feel as though they need it.
I have not tried any of the rip off models of this product such as the tablet thing I see around sometimes, I think apple's ipad would be a lot better than those anyway as they pioneered the touch screen technology and things alike.
I would not buy another if my warranty expired and this broke probably because with apple they bring out a worse version that everyone buys and then bring out a better version a few months after.
All together I think this is very nice and a lot of fun, I would not recommend this to anyone that has a macbook or an ipod touch/phone.
Another personal point that I like about the ipad 2 is that the internet speed increased so you are not waiting a few minutes for a page to come up as was the case with the old ipad.
One last thing is, if you are a fan of angry birds, you should definitely get it on an ipad, it is a great game to play on a bigger screen and can keep you occupied in the studio for a good few hours!