< Tous les avis Apple iPhone 4
Apple iPhone 4
Apple iPhone 4

Touch tablet from Apple belonging to the iPhone series

Hatsubai Hatsubai

« Best phone yet »

Published on 06/06/11 at 16:10
The Apple iPhone 4 is a completely redesigned version of the original iPhone that they released a few years back. This time, instead of the swooping back, it features a 100% rectangular design with beveled edges. This helps it be one of the thinnest smart phones on the market. On top of that, there’s an increase in storage capacity, an extremely vibrant “Retina Display,” a 5 MP camera with flash, gyroscope, the new A4 processor chip and more.

The first thing you notice when you turn on the new iPhone is the ridiculous display. The display is made by LG and features a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch. This is one of the highest quality displays to ever be installed on a smart phone. The actual pixel display is 960x640, and it feels great when you move your finger across it. There are no issues with touching or typing on this like certain other iPhone clones out there.

The processor has been bumped up, and this phone is much faster than the last one. On top of that, the new camera is wonderful. In fact, I don’t even carry around a normal camera anymore because this one is so good. The only other camera you need would be a DSLR. The flash is a bit iffy at times, but it works. Be sure your case is compatible with the flash and won’t interfere with it in any way.

There is an issue with it dropping calls, but I personally have never experienced that. It could be because of the way I handle my phone as I don’t tend to “palm” my phones, but it’s something worth taking into consideration. I believe the new white iPhone relocates the antenna a bit, but I can’t remember.

If you’re looking for one of the best phones on the market, I highly recommend you pick up this device.