About 10 years. I started out with brooms to 20/25, and 10 years since I've never wanted to change because as to my progress as I could use the instrument more, and work the sound also.
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
- His open and warm
- Fair and solid
- Impeccable slide
- Suitable for all registers, even at the intermediate level should
- Can be difficult beyond the cons ut but it may be the fault of the musician, and then it's a trombone unprofessional
- I changed the key to water, but it is the only intervention in ten years of practice sustained enough
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- Not after, and I did not regretted, especially for the price paid at the time
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Well, mostly it is in time, the varnish is good, and its getting better
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
Yes, because less expensive than the Yamaha 354 and just as fun to play