< Tous les avis Bogner Duende 112
Bogner Duende 112
Published on 04/07/10 at 23:50
The Bogner Duende Seco Mojado is a high end guitar combo amplifier. The amp is tube based, consisting of two 6V6 power tubes and five 12AX7 preamplifier tubes. The amp has a very unique make up when it comes to the speakers, and is really what gives it it's unique tone. It has a single 12" speaker facing out, and two 8" speakers on the sides of the amp, making for a sound that extends in all directions and really fills up a room. The amp has two separate amplifiers, each of which delivers 15 watts of power. The amp has a 1/4" input and two channels to work with. It also has both reverb and tremolo effects built in.

Using the Bogner Duende Seco Mojado isn't too hard, as there isn't anything out of the ordinary going on with it's parameters. If you are familiar with the parameters normally found on guitar amps, this knowledge should translate here as the parameters found here are pretty ubiquitous. The first channel has parameters for gain, treble, bass, and volume, while the second channel has knobs for gain and volume. You can use the two channels separately or at the same time. The amp also has a master EQ section with parameters for air and body which applies to both of the channels. To control the reverb it has two separate controllers for each of the channels, and the tremolo has parameters for speed and depth. I haven't seen a manual for the Bogner Duende Seco Mojado so I can't say anything about what it might have to offer.

I've only had the chance to try out the Bogner Duende Seco Mojado on two different recording sessions. However, I wasn't playing at all on the session so I unfortunately didn't get to do too much fiddling with the amp, but nonetheless the sounds that we got were very impressive. The amp fills up a room extremely well, as it shoots the sound in all different directions. I put microphones (Shure SM57s) on all three speakers, which is definitely the only time that I've used three different microphones on one guitar amplifier. We were extremely happy with the tone that got, as this is one of the fullest sounding amps that I've heard in this range of wattage.

While I'm grateful that I was able to do a few sessions with the Bogner Duende Seco Mojado, because of the price it really isn't something I can ever consider getting. Bogner is known for making incredible gear, and the Duende Seco Mojado is a prime example of their craftsmanship. The amp has all the features and then some that you could ever ask for from a guitar amp. If you're considered with the size, trust me when I say that the three speakers and two separate amplifiers can get extremely loud if you need it. If you've got a ton of money to spend on a top of the line guitar amp, definitely try out Bogner Duende Seco Mojado, as it really doesn't get much better.