< Tous les avis Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Bogner belonging to the Alchemist series

Anonymous

«  A great amp !!! »

Published on 08/13/10 at 08:15
It's switchable 40w 20w in to play apart is better. Two channels, clear, saturated + boost foot for each channel. A rverb and DLAI or bundled, the rglages in shambles. HP V30 clestion A reference and a rather large box that gives good bass prsentes. The lamps are Pramp EH 12AX7 (I think some of the best and those of 6L6GC power of ruby). The whole exudes srieux and solidity.

USE

Many rglages but a good sound is easy to find. No need 50 pedals. You plug and it sounds, whether is be clear that saturated. power is more than enough to play a group.

SONORITS

We come to the best. The clean channel can be crystalline or rounder following the guitar being used. By enticing a little gain there is a round and warm blues will do wonders. Following the rglages can also get a beautiful crunch worthy of the fender and other vox.Les nuances will be well prsentes following the attack of mdiator.

The saturated while the channel is the best of the best. We begin with a nice crunch that bluesman love and following the gain we arrive to the large rock that task. A AC gain background sends wood moi.En believe lowering the volume of the guitar we return to a bluesy sound of all beauty. All styles are possible except Mtal (but with good pedal gonna do it). The boost adds some volume but most of the gain. Ideal for leads. The rverb is effective and gives a warm DLAY hyper sound on almost say analog.
I play the big rock with my band and Bogner is gnialissime !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I'm not with my purchase. I played on a lot of lamp amp (Peavey Classic 30, fender hot rod, ENGL screamer, mesa boogie) and I have tried several before I purchase marshall haze: none, Fender Deluxe VM good sound clear, but that's it. The Bogner it all and it is a choice to consider in buying a good amp lamps.