< Tous les avis Bugera V5

5W
10KG
volume-gain tone, reverb-
switch 1w / w 0.5
Black and white vintage look very nice.
The lamps are in a housing ... to dismantle to see.
Very serious finish

there's no simple, one branch, sought his sound, we play!

Typical rock / blues with a personal gain to 6 that crunch ... yum
With a strat. it sounds serious, with a semi-hollow Epiphone slightly less (lack of depth)
The switch is very effective to play weaker maintaining sound personal one more floor to 2.5 W and it was perfect,
Cash great sound effects ... + + +

I've had a few days and I do not regret.
I vules opinion before my colleagues and I find it great.
I was looking for a small amp for practice and long sounds at low volumes.
ATTENTION! it can not do everything, it is only a 5W; for the rest of my MesaBoogie 50w class A waiting ...
But to work at home or in small rehearsal is top.
164 € and it is really cheap.