Carr Amplifiers Raleigh
Carr Amplifiers presents the Raleigh, a new low power combo amp with a rather original styling.
A three watts, three knobs, two personalities combo ampl, the Raleigh is a versatile practice/studio amp designed to deliver both pristine clean and heavily overdriven tones at usable volumes. The Raleigh's styling pays homage to the funky practice amps of the late 50s and early 60s.
- 1 x 10" compact combo with Eminence Lil' buddy hemp cone 10" speaker
- 2 x 12AX7s, 1 EL-84 tube compliment
- Volume, Tone, Clean/Overdrive Toggle Switch, Master Volume controls
- 3 watts output
- Ideal for home and studio
- Glassy 60s blackface tones to juicy, sustained overdrive
- Optional two-tone covering
- Optional figured maple front panels (add $250)
MSRP is $1250 for standard front panel, standard color (black) version, with a list of optional colors available for an extra $100.
For more information, you can go to the Raleigh product page at Carr Amplifiers' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Vox amPlug Lead VOX has added two new models to its amPlug range of palm-sized, battery powered, headphone guitar amplifiers: the amPlug Lead and amPlug Bass.
- Swineshead Pickups SH97 Swineshead Pickups has introduced a new seven string single coil pickup called the SH97.
- Archer Guitars JR1972-T Archer Introduces Josh Rouse 1972 Signature Guitar.