• Amplifier: Class A Push-Pull "cathode bias
• Types of lamps: pair piggyback 6V6GT EH, (3) 12AX7
• Inputs: ¼ "double Normal (1MB) and Lo-6db (110KB)
• Drive | Treble | Middle | Bass | Master (Pull Bright) | Reverb
• Effects loop: level pedal, sending post-EQ and pre-back Drive
• Speaker 12 "Eminence Screamin 'Eagle
• Foot switchable gain of +4 dB
• Dimensions: 19 "(W) x 15" (H) x 10 "(P)
Super easy to use because there is no 15OOO settings, and you push a bit of volume, the sound is rich, warm and full.
I also tested config repeated low battery, no problem to get heard above the 20W on the meter.
Perfectly suited to my use (lots of studio) and my game (psychedelic rock, FX, experimentation, etc).
has noted that it behaves very well with my Start as my epiphone ...
What I like most is the warm sound and twang (great spring reverb by the way)
2 weeks that I use ... and I'm tired.
to my knowledge, it is not distributed in France.
there are other models in electronic chuck (see their myspace)