< Tous les avis Crate V33
Crate V33
Mozee Mozee
Published on 06/20/08 at 03:10
- What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)?

The V33 is an all-tube amp class A, with three 12AX7 and four EL84 in pramp in amplification, two 12 "Crate, 24.3 kg.

- What is the power dlivre?

Announces 33% distortion 10 watts hamon (THD).

- What connection?

Between instrument, footswitch (optional), effect send, effect return, optionnal speaker, speaker, reverb in, reverb out.

- What are the rglages the effects? ...

Volume (clean), switch channel, gain (crunch channel), volume (crunch channel), treble, middle, bass (legalization common to both channels), rverb springs, more presence switch (+8 dB @ 10kHz) and boost (+10 db @ 900Hz).

8 because the legalization division, offset by the boost switch and prsence, but even when damages.

- The configuration is it simple?

Relatively, yes. It is in the usual logic.

- Gets it easy to sound good?

The clean sound, legalization zero, is clear, and it is a good dj surprise.

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ..

Yes, but it is in English. 7 because of a.

- Is it your style of music?

In the blues, he finds his place without worry. It rpond finely, and the quality of the clean channel, makes the game nuances. We must get jazzy.

- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?

I play a Squier Tele with P90, a rich midrange bass guitar, it's important for the future.

- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?

Clearly, I'm using hardly any of the legalization, the sound as it leaves me flat, it's clean Fender type clean trs.
In crunch, for against, the fate of the V33 mediums low abundance, and with my guitar, I got too fat. With a Gibson SG or an Ibanez RG350, the problem is less shocking. Fortunately, the boost switch corrects the problem effectively, but the clean channel, it is too much. So if I change the channel footswich, I have to press two buttons before my sound. And is pnible.

8 because ...

- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?

... The clean sound is divine.

- How long have you use it?

I brought him yesterday morning he had two home births and RPET.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

It is powerful! 33 watt bulbs, I play house 0.8/10, 1.5/10 in BPS. My drummer is a bcheron, certainly, but c'tait dj too strong, and we felt that there was still plenty to do. But if it's a benefit concert (back), the house is a lot. I AIM a push-pull, or attnuateur, but hey, that price is the cry.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

I test the Hughes and Kettner Tube 20, Blues 20 Peavey, Laney VC30, Marshall JCM 900, 2000, Fender Twin, it is not at the same level of quality that the Laney for example, that my eyes is the best of all, but it is not to the same price either.

- How do you report qualitprix?

I expected a little prs, I'm glad I did not feel they have t flight. APRS will use it, if the transformers are, if the HP support, how it ragira the first change of lamps. It will be seen especially if worth be optimized.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

I further test the V50, which operates in class AB, which, with its unique dish, not as PSE 22 kg. I have not had time to compare the two, but I'm glad my 2x12.