Mine is made in korea, 24 frets run very fast, two double miro a simple, floyd bridge type, tone, volume, 5-way switch
The neck is super fast, compared to a ltd I tried I know that, on the ibanez neck is much flatter than the ltd is rounded off (we like it or not I prefer flat handle: 1 ibanez, ltd 0
Access to acute: The tie 24 frets chaccunes ibanez 2, 1 ltd
Ergonomics: it stratum forms the same but is lighter ibanez ibanez ltd 3 1
good sound: the ibanez with micro inf defends attack it pretty well with the bridge pickup, it is noted that the microphone is pretty serious distortion in the brand, but more in the clear (try to do the taping in his light) because it attacks furiously! I had to see my sound on my pedals (which saturate the clear distrust!) once settled that happiness is accurate, etc ... the fat with micro ltd emg that the active bin, but also good for the price of micro kit we are entitled to better s'atendre is different but not better for less.
After adjusting the floyd I got shit but good to me it's a scratch occas ... So I put the 8 because I have changed the micro see below
The guitar is changing micro DiMarzio Breed in the neck position and bridge in evo2 it remains the central inf (I'll delete it for more comfort and ease of use) I'm waiting to find a plate for two double c is a good paint scraper and a deadly bam! if the original price or is sold as is superb in her!
I play on a Marshall Valvestate (I do not like this amp!) and a hugues kethners metroverb (raproche is more sound I want) and a korg ax 3000g (it's great with that!) are found throughout the sonnorité possible with the original microphone blues, rock, metal, even a little jazz (need not be a great purist anyway!) but is the versatility!
Personal I like the big and crunchy distortion and it's all good!
it's been a year and a half that I use the scratch is all she plays the supernatural, good for the mic unless I quibble central but those who want the versatility to be a spoiled excelling value for money I would remake the same choice
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
NicoMetal85's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
* Made in Indonesia
* Ibanez Edge bridge floyd
Wizzard maple neck * 24 keys
* 2 ibanez humbuckers and a single INF
* 1 volume, 1 tone, selector 5 posistion
* The handle is a real highway! + in the Saddle is nikel
* Guitar while a slight!
* ACCS to acute hyper easy, it's a guitar shredder
* Once you get it my sound quite right with the original pickups, the harmonic out all alone even as large branch in my little transistor 25 w! otherwise on the mesa rang without worry!
* This guitar fully agree to my style of music that is metal! I use it in my hard rock band STEEL RANGERS (http://www.myspace.com/steelrangers) but considering all the possibilities split into microphones are ways to touch everything!
* I play Mesa Boogie 50w, 25 w park if a person with wah and all
* Nothing to say about the sounds you can do almost everything with
* I use since December 2009! I cons by yellow (limited edition), buy new 325 of the former TOTAL MUSIC (400 MusicStore). This model is sold out at full dja Dealer!
* No need to try too much of models since the number of years and I've been collecting guitars! I wanted a guitar with maple neck, my color prfr with a floyd and a handle optimal shredder!
* I love the color very simply 80/90, I have to customize Elsewhere in with a pack Ibanez (available on e bay) cache with microphones, selector buttons and bright pink! yes as the great era!
* Its value for money is inataquable! is even given!
* I will ever be this choice without worry! I even take a second to put microphones hidden fluorescent green!
THIS IS BELOW THE PHOTO OF MY CUSTOMIZATION
<span style="font-family: 'MS Shell Dlg'; font-size: 11px;"><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="white-space: pre; font-size: small;"><span style="font-family: 'MS Shell Dlg', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #656052;"><a href="http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=100106054838883218.jpg"> Click here to see my image </ a></span></span></span></span>