< Tous les avis ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from ENGL belonging to the Thunder series

snowdawn05 snowdawn05
Published on 10/30/07 at 13:12
See opinion mentioned dja

The configuration could not be simpler. trs little rglages but all Determines (which n'tait not the case with my JCM 900 o Previous knobs of legalization taient just for the décor! ).
I particulirement dosage level effects loop.

I love this amp for its clean sound: I had a Digitech multi-effect that I no longer used and has taken all meaning thanks this amp. It was all clear sound palettes.
My sound is prfr crunch lightweight, warm trs. with double and was a rverb his fabulous jazz or blues in the amount of gain.
Saturation: This is not the Powerball! APRS but many express the ENGL thunder, one can draw a huge saturation. J'tais a little on the point of this amp by the dpart, and finally through a compressor and an equalizer (btement all those of my multi-effects) in the mouth of fact, I ' t have surprised to get a big big sound (I have samples for those intresss) with double coils of a guitar (PRS). So I use the saturation of the amplifier.
Voil!

I use this amp for 3 years (I have almost no jou dernires with these two years due to lack of time) but every time I reconnect it gnial! Trs is versatile, especially for those who adj effects (pedals or rack), fits all records and dlivre a lot of volume.
There are certainly better but I prsume trs price was not a good amp lamps, solid and with a good clear sound trs, which is I think the main thing.
Possibly one complaint: a single common legalization, but in ENGL is often the case (Blackmore, Firewall etc..). According utilisatsion this is not Gnant.