< Tous les avis ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo
ENGL E320 Thunder 50 Reverb Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from ENGL belonging to the Thunder series

Hektor Malabar Hektor Malabar
Published on 09/27/06 at 14:22
Amp lamps ... everything t said ...

There's no easier!

regardless of the position of the lil buttons, a still sounds good ... It is incredible that a lil with this amp, impossible to draw a bad sound ...
It is comfortable in all styles, it is well on IDAL for blues and rock, I use it instead to funk, jazz, and I get no sound problem that I want ...

Since I bought this amp, I stop arms race ... before I always felt that I was missing one pedals or something, now my yamaha pacifica 812V, a Dunlop wah pedals and you're jou ...

1 year

I love everything about this amp, and also its price around 1000 euros ... ... At this price the hard to beat, and I tried a bunch of amp before going to the DCID l. ..

I do not regret my choice ...

Less rglages, less decision-head, solid evidence and any sound HUGE!