[NAMM] Fender '57 Bandmaster combo Reissue
Fender reissues the '57 Bandmaster all-tube guitar combo, a model included in the Custom Series.
The '57 Bandmaster 2013 edition reproduces the classic 5E7 circuit, which pumps about 26 watts through three 10" alnico-magnet speakers, for which Fender enlisted Jensen to help create an exclusive P10R-F driver, voiced for a warm response that suits vintage rock, blues and country styles.
- 2 chanels: Instrument and Microphone
- 4 inputs (2 per channel)
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Treble, Volume (Instument Channel), Volume (Mic Channel)
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- 1x 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- 3x10" speakers with Fender Special Design P10R-F speakers by Jensen (2.6 Ohms impedance)
- Two 4 Ohm Outputs
- Finger-Joined Solid Pine Cabinet
- Vintage-Style Leather Strap
- Tweed finish
Fender announces a price of $3399.99. Visit www.fender.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Jam Pedals launches The Big Chill Tremolo Jam Pedals announces The Big Chill guitar tremolo pedal that you will be able to discover at the NAMM Show next week.
- [NAMM] Mad Professor Amber Overdrive Mad Professor unveils its next overdrive pedal for guitar, the Amber Overdrive that will be presented at the NAMM Show 2013 next week.
- 2 Dunlop Gig Packs for guitarists Dunlop are taking guitarists from the bedroom to the stage with a pair of Gig Packs for acoustic and electric guitars.