Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Hot Rod Deville series.

jpboogie jpboogie

«  The Must »

Publié le 05/10/10 à 09:34
60 Watt all-tube amp, 2 guitar inputs and an output for external Hp. Footswitch three functions

Conventional settings on an amp of this type. Super easy to use. The little more, the 'More Drive' What some do not find that great but I find it perfect for the style of music I play (Blues / Rock)

Configuration could not be more simple and the manual (2 pages) is virtually useless unless we want to look at the diagram of the amplifier.

Are planted inside the guitar (U.S. Standard Stratocaster HSS Deluxe Player Mex and in my case) it fiddles with the knobs to find the balance between the clean channel and the channel drive and off you go

For me it is the ideal amp for the music I play. I mainly use avce of Strats, but with my Firebird and Hamer is also enjoyable.

The sound is clear Fenderien at will, meaning beautiful

I do not hate anything about this amp. Ha if .... weight can be. I am not a wimp, but I reckon that question is something crisscrossing the beast. A real anvil ..... It's just why I put 9.

I've had barely a week and I have tested again. It does really well, my drummer

I also have a Blues Deluxe, 1993 I find it excellent, but here we touch the sublime. I sold my Orange Rockerverb (too big, too powerful, and I regret nothing

What I love most: the sound remains clear and super clear well defined even at high volume

If it all over again I would resume the same without hesitation