The '65 Deluxe Reverb is a reissue amp, a 22-watt 1x12" configuration for stage and studio alike.
A special FSR (Factory Special Run) model is being produced for January 2011 in Wine Red vinyl covering with Wheat grille cloth.
They have fitted it with a Jensen P-12Q speaker, which includes the vintage-style "bell" cover over an alnico magnet.
This speaker, borrowed from the tweed '57 Deluxe™, has a warm crunchy tone that's easily overdriven for classic blues and rock 'n' roll styles, according to Fender.
- Speaker: 12", 40 watt Jensen P-12Q
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Output Power: 22 Watts into 8 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Inputs: 4 Inputs (2 per Channel)
- Channels: Two Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Auxillary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Footswitch: Uses 2-Button Footswitch p/n 0994058000
- Cover: Optional Amp Cover Available
- Unique Features: Tube Driven Spring Reverb, Tube Vibrato, 2-Button footswitch, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
For more, visit Fender.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.