Four lamps (2 Electro-Harmonix and Sovtek 2)
Stand-by button, and effects loop with volume (the rear), 3-band qualizer, volume and gain, spring reverb
Config and a vintage amp, no need the manual!
The top for a ridiculous price, the crunch that dchire eardrums (I have a telecaster) and clear sound with incredible dynamic. I had years ago a Fender Princeton reverb Silverface, and with this amp I found the warmth and the Fender PCHE. This is the rplique a vintage amp.
Essential for the Rock and Blues, but also the Jazz or Country. Can be used for hard rock but with pedals.
This amp did everything necessary for RPTES (25 watt lamps, adgage!, Drummers / loggers do not scare him!) And small scnes. Huge advantage, weight, finished dislocations of shoulders or back pain, this amp does not PSE three tons and is apprciable for folks like me!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
bsinda's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Lamps (see previous opinion)
an effects loop with a mix of knob dry / wet helpful
Very simple config I adjust the gain to 4 / 5 the volume to 12 and it sounds
succinct manual but it is more than enough
bluesy sound is very easy to obtain, by pushing a little get a nice crunch
It should parfaitemetn for blues, rock / blues style "Sweet Home Alabama"
I played with an increase in lag Seymour Duncan SH4 and SH2 and stratocumulus with a simple imitation.
the only thing that is diffcile lmoi to obtain for it is a beautiful crystal is still very blues which can be perfectly suitable, in my case!
no metal here you can cap it with some crunch Spedale a TS9 and a booster and there ... grrr
the only other flaw is the bowl 8 ", I would like to change to a 10.
I've had 5 months
WEIGHT ridiculous that I can easily help carry plsu in my two guitars and a bag already and am not tough at all! FINISHED back pain.
I put it high on a dedicated support and I transplanted from the stage microphone.
the quality / price (235 euros) is unbeatable if you search his el: fan of hardcore or metal go your way.
for this use: the choice I would do without hesitation!
I had the opportunity to change a lamp in v1 less crunch to it and construction is solid inside. it's clean!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
DevadipEric's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Stand-by, gain, volume, bass, mid, treble, reverb Accutronics, effects loop
HP 10-inch HP + extra output
Very good build quality, the knobs are accurate, the standby switch and ON-OFF seem good
Finished look very flattering
Setup is very simple, need manual
Its far from a vintage amp classic transistor, or modeling
Means finally the real sound of guitar with a particular color, I think related to HP 10 inches.
Ideal for a bluesy sound, with the crunch, which can be varied with the volume of the guitar (at the cost of a slight loss of sharp turning down the volume)
Ideal for my style of music (blues)
I play with a RavenWest RG450 (Korean Whalebone type) equipped with Seymour Duncan SH2 + SH4, splitables.
I recently started using a Behringer Blues Overdrive pedal, gain mini amp for clear sound, and I use the Behringer to either be in clean (bypass) or to saturate the preamp solo and have crunch ... nickel is
I confirm, the clear sound without any primer crunch is difficult to achieve, I think the 12AX7 preamp gain is too much for that.
The best of the best for me is the intermediate position SH2 + SH4 split by cruncher in the amp, I love her
Another positive point (perhaps related to my config guitar): sustain and harmonics ... By pushing the gain and volume and using my little Behringer € 19, to saturate the preamp, no problem to bring out the harmonics of the guitar (due to the pick attack) and I get a hell of sustain !
Only drawback, the HP 10-inch narrow somewhat the sound: I tried to add a parallel HP 12-inch on the output planned for, and it really improves the sound.
For me it's all good, but I put that because of 9 HP
I use it for 6 months, and I discovered the sound lights ...
This forces me to rethink the way I play because it requires more subtlety in playing the guitar
With a little additional pedal, I have an all-tube amp, two channels, I can carry around, and that is beautiful.
Last point: 25W lamps, it spits out a lot more than the equivalent transistor!
The quality / price ratio is second to none in my opinion and I referrer this choice without any hesitation
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
jukap's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Rcent acqureur of this little creature, I confirm its good overall for me, the ratio q / p is really excellent.
- Sturdy, there seems to be when even the strong. Lamps to be careful though sr, but we feel that a problem may be without transportation.
- Plutt well finished and therefore not dsagrable the vintage look (it seems that the inspiration and purpose of all be sought in a vintage ct).
- Small, convenient options really well considering the price: standby button, connectors, four good, quality of knobs, footswitch rverb ...
- Very lightweight, ask how they were able to mount an amplifier inside the lamp, it looks a whole transistor.
- Output stage not bad at all, can play a part by keeping down INTERESTED grain, and also to mount even when well out loud with the sound "while the bottom." Ideal home studio + caf' small-conc 'after all?
- At his, with a tlecaster out really well, it was the grain and gaining momentum in the late 60's crunch fawn or groups latest issue no-garage. Progressiv gain apprciable trs, until a saturation limit of course (you will remain far from mtal) but INTERESTED, trs seed. It is also really more an operator in the clear. Also really good with a chorus of his 80's (cure, TMC, etc ...) as well. Equalisation of good quality and Tagus what it takes to be able to enjoy and will integrate its sound in a package, though the race could be longer. In short, this amp should register well particulirement rock 60's to 2000's which does not tend to mtal, and by extension (or vice versa) to blues and country, I am more reserved about jazz: a password plutt not bad, of course, but we will not have "smooth IDAL." As against the dynamic particulirement respects and may significantly change the sound, it's a pleasure but also a lot of work to be radapter APRS pass through the transistor: the quality of play, its intensity (in particular passages in the light) should really be working, because there is actually rather little effect compression hardware, or a widening of nuances.
However, some small dsagrments:
- The rverb trs is really too kind, fawn "spring", you have to like or have the utility. Same in this context, I would have AIM it can offer a real CONTRL (wet / dry, long) because it is a little feeble at times, not always detectable trs that ds plays a little tough. It seems that one can always tamper rverb, but I'm not a pro on your hands dirty, so if your like me, consider purchasing a multi-purpose or p dale in rverb +.
- The lamps heat up really, and there is no fan if I understood everything: registration advantage, but I'm afraid for cricuits in the same hard when. .. To say, after an hour or two of play, the jack from my guitar should be around 40-45, and we can not really touch the faade more than 6-7 seconds for a brlerait almost - imagine the indoor!
- My guitar folk sounds trs trs "Deutsche" above, I have to play a lot of q on its pramp to make it usable. It is possible, then is playable and full of possibilities, but we feel even when in fact it's not that (I'm not so sure this is the amp that best suits harmonica for example, or a violin ... Finally: try it!). From my point of view, it made for a stratum or (especially) a tlcaster, the this amp is great for its price. Ah! no, my mandolin out nicely on it too!
The Laredo is IMHO a good compromise trs trs q / p in terms of power / equipment / her with a view to home-studio/petits sets caf'-conc 'no nags.