Laney Tony Iommi Signature 15W combo
Along with the 100W head, the Laney Tony Iommi Signature now includes the TI15-112, a 15W valve combo.
The TI15-112 was designed specially for Tony Iommi to use backstage to warm up before hitting the stage. It features a dual wattage input option to get 15W or just 1W and even less.
- 15W valve combo
- 15W and 1W inputs
- Valves: 3x ECC83 (preamp) and 2x EL84 (power)
- Class AB amplification
- 1 channel
- Controls: Pre-boost, volume, drive, 3-band EQ, dynamics and tone
- Effect loop
- Speaker emulated direct output
- MP3 input (mini-jack)
- Custom HH 12" speaker
- Grille with crosses, just like on the 100W Signature head
- FS2 footswitch compatible (not included)
MSRP: 534€, street price is around 450€. More info at www.laney.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lightning Boy launches a tube overdrive pedal Lightning Boy Audio will introduce on February 21st The Lightning Boy entry level tube overdrive pedal based on the Soul Drive pedal.
- New Laney IronHeart Studio amp head Laney will launch this month a new IRT Studio valve guitar amp head, included in the IronHeart Series and equipped with an audio USB port.
- The new Dirty Little Secret is available As promised, Catalinbread released the new version of its Dirty Little Secret overdrive pedal.