Marshall 4103 JCM800 Master Volume Lead [1981-1989]
Marshall 4103 JCM800 Master Volume Lead [1981-1989]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the JCM800 series.

iamqman iamqman

« Good combo »

Published on 09/12/11 at 21:19
Marshall JCM 800 to the hot most highly use Marshall amps in existence. It is a guitar player's dream because it takes petals so well and is the perfect platform for modification. This is a great aunt for any gigging recording artist and you've heard this and if you've ever listen any rock 'n roll album on the radio or in your car. This is a great classic martial tone and the sound and voice minutes and couldn't be any more perfect.

These answers such a delight to hear him play. They have a fast attack which means that the notes respond very quickly to your strumming and picking. These are greatly voiced guitars for heart rock and metal and can be modified in so many different platforms.

This is 100 W version of this amplifier has to input for one for high and one for low I'm not exactly sure how many decibels below takes off from the high. These amplifiers take petals extremely well. I love hearing them in different scenarios whether that be load to mid indie rock all the way up to drop tooting metal. They're very easy to dial and you just need to use your years to find that certain sweet spot to marry your speaker cabinet to your guitar into whatever distortion pedals overdrive petals delays phasers Flanders course pedals or any other effect that you might have.

I love the tone of this amplifier more than probably any amplifier I've ever played. It has a great voicing an great tone for most music. I play mostly metal hard rock to this guitar amplifier fits me perfectly. Slap a nice boss SD-1 pedal in front of this amplifier and you get a great 80s or even 90s are today hard rock tone. You don't even have to have this amplifier modified, it sounds so good with that pedal and a good superstrat guitar.

I generally like to play around with the travel on the presence on these amplifiers because depending on where you have it is depending on how much presence you need. I permanently have the preamp again all the way maxed out in my volume level to the desired room volume point. Generally I'll have the bass pretty crank pretty high in the sand depending on what speaker in guitar I'm using. The news I usually four right around middle and that gives me a good overall hard rock tone that will be very pleasing to my ears.

I highly recommend this amplifier to anyone looking to buy one of the best Marshall platform amplifiers in existence. This is an excellent amplifier for modification and the perfect cornerstone to any rock guitarist rig. Any use section you can find these amplifiers as low as $600 which is where I bought mine at one point. I've owned several these amplifiers for up throughout the years and I would keep coming back to them no matter how many amplifiers I try out or own. It's a great starting point for most guitars if you want that Marshall tone that is been familiar with most of rock 'n roll history than this is the amplifier for you.