The MA Series amps are dressed in the traditional Marshall black and gold, and emblazoned with the white Marshall logo.
The addition of Presence and Resonance controls in the Master section provides an extra dimension of overall tonal control with a wide range of sound shadings, they say. A select spring reverb is built in; the depth of the Reverb effect is also controlled in the Master section.
The power amp stage features either two (50-Watt models) or four (100-Watt models) EL34 pentode valves (tubes); the preamp stage uses three ECC83 (12AX7) dual triode valves.
The rear panel offers Serial FX Loop In and Out jacks as well as both 8-Ohm and 16-Ohm speaker outputs. The included footswitch also connects via the real panel.
Pricing & Availability
The Marshall MA Series guitar amplifiers will be available in late fall 2009.
Individual models and pricing are as follows:
- MA50H 50-Watt Amplifier Head MSRP: $950.00
- MA50C 50-Watt Combo Amplifier MSRP: $1000.00
- MA100H 100-Watt Amplifier Head MSRP: $1100.00
- MA100C 100-Watt Combo Amplifier MSRP: $1250.00
For more information, visit www.marshallamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.