Mesa Boogie Subway Blues Combo
Mesa Boogie Subway Blues Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Mesa Boogie belonging to the Subway series.

Joe-Rhys Joe-Rhys

«  aaahhhhhhh wouaihhhhh!!! »

Published on 12/04/12 at 13:21
this is all with lamps on the front and a 2-position switch "bright" and "fat", volume, treble, middle, bass and reverb plus, of course, the two switches 2 positions "standby" and "power" .

ben my old, simple, you die!
and that's what I love about this amp!
on the other hand, no saturated sound, nada!
can boost the sound enclanchant switch 2 positions "fat", then the sound becomes "bold" and can saturate more easily.

it is more jazz and blues for me to touch the guitar makes all the difference ...

here was months or years that intrigued me and I saw the bottom of a secondhand music store, and today I threw myself to try and I was not disappointed !
I really liked the clear sound of this amp and it is rare!
I loved the look and its control panel reduced to their simplest expression for me, besides, it is the essence of a good amp, you most simple and better! !
but the only problem is that I love too hard rock that sends the ball, with this amp, no saturated channel, snif!
but hey, here remains that I really enjoyed ...